Followers

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Summer/or summer colours

Now available to pre-order




Good Morning everyone Caz here with this weeks challenge and our theme this week is 

Summer/or Summer Colours

Our prize for you this week 

is


Thank you every-one that applied to be our GDT, We were overwhelmed at the ammount that applied and the standard of your entries - It was a very, very hard choice and wish we could of taken you all - There will be lots more GDT calls so keep checking back.

Over the next few weeks we shall be introducing the lucky ones
and we kick start today with the lovely Kerry and Gail


I’m Kerry.   I live in the West Midlands UK with my 3 beautiful children who keep me on my toes.  I've been arty and crafted for as long as I can remember. My Mom taught me how to knit, sew and crochet as a child and that somehow followed through into my teens when I went to art college for 5 years. I'd been making cards for about 8 years but had a gap due to family commitments and started up again about 7 months ago. I got my first set of markers for Christmas 2013 so I’m self taught but I LOVE to colour. I also love to make jewellery and other bits and pieces.  I’ll craft anything that stands still too long.........



I work as a legal secretary in a large law firm and am married to a great guy who is a realtor and has the hobby of wood turning. We began dating 8 years ago and the fact that we each had a hobby is what cinched the deal. It’s so much easier to be married to someone who understands how important it is to have the tools of the trade, no matter what your trade is. He never raises an eyebrow when a package arrives from one of my on-line purchases!  In 2010, I saw my first ‘fancy’ card—a card that had embellishments and not just stamping and layering. I fell in love, right then and there, and my own style began developing. I have been inspired by many talented artists and you can find their blogs listed under the tab “Inspiration” on my blog. I’m thankful to each one of them for guiding me to where I am today. My goal is to stretch my wings further and try new products and ideas so that I may inspire others. I’m honored to have been chosen as a Guest Design Team member at Crafty Sentiments and hope to share ideas and learn from the talented Design Team and from you, too. 

Now onto some inspiration from the lovely DT..


Gail using Primrose - Beach Life


Shazza using Butterflies and Flowers


Diane using  "Kaye (springtime)"




Susan Using Spring Breeze



Deborah  using Eating Strawberries


Kerry Using Butterflies and Flowers




Please dont forget to add #3 after your name if used a CS image, #3 if follower of our Inspiration blog and #6 if done both, so could have up to 6 chances to win..Also if youve used a CS image you could be picked to be our favourite, and have you card placed in members gallery.

Look forward to seeing all your creations..

Crafty Sentiments DT..


5 comments:

  1. Adorable cards by the DT AND on the Inspiration Blog. thanks for a fun challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. just placed my 2nd card/ box. hope you like it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT Creations!!! Love Gail's card!! Love flowers are amazing!!! Love the ribbon and lace.. fantastic colors and papers!! Just gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous DT and GDT inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10