Followers

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Anything Goes

Hi crafty people!
Goldie here with this weeks new challenge and it is Anything goes.
I 'm sure this is your favorite theme.

We had ofcourse lovely stamp to give to one of the participants:


Is't it cute?

Our amazing DT's made some great projects for your inspiration,but first we want to anounce you 2 of the brand new designers in our team:

Valou

My name is Valérie ALLARD, more known under the pen name valou250809. I lived in Belgium just next to the big city of Chaleroi and in 40 kilometers from Brussels.



I have 5 children from 5 to 14 years old. I scrappe since 2006 and my style is the “Shabby Chic Style” but I know also how to create in a vintage style or C&S. I create a great deal of cards and of projects home decoration. I’m very happy to join the team “Crafty Sentiments” and I thank all the team."

Hello, aNNie here from New south Wales, Australia. I live in an old mining town called Newcastle after moving here from South Australia. A great place to live in and we have the best beaches and climate in Australia. Crafting of any kind is what I love, though I have lately been making cards and try to finish my scrapbooking. My favourite markers are Copic, but I also use Pro and Flexi and Spectrum Noirs. Lately I have been playing with pencils. Two years ago I retired from my beloved nursing career to care for my dad who is now 101, and recently I had to put him onto a nursing home due to his failing health. My visits to him range from 3-4 hours a day...I have 3 grown children and 3 grandchildren. Most of my time is now spent working on my laptop creating and chatting with all of my gorgeous cyber buddies. My Silhouette Cameo and Cricut Expressions are my friends along with my hubby and dog...I am also an addict of dies....





And take a look at all of the amazing DT projects :



Aunty Sue - using CD 1












Goldie using Lucy and tiddles






















Remember if you use a Crafty Sentiment image your entry will count 3 times - just add a 3 after your name.  If you are a follower of the Crafty Sentiments Inspiration Blog your entry will count 3 times - just add a 3 after your name. If you use a Crafty Sentiments image and are a follower of the Inspirations Blog then your entry will count 6 times - just add 6!..

So friends get Crafty and show us your fab projects....


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects....thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun creations by all the DT.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS creations.. Oh Mikha!! That is just stunning!! As usual :) Love that little elephant!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful talent the DT's, welcome to Valou, awesome she is so talented! Great Challenge...way to go!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10