Followers

Monday 11 March 2013

Pretty in Pink Winner

Hiya girls
It's time to announce the winner and top three for our Pretty in Pink Challenge!
Thanks so much to everyone who played along:)
Our 
#83 - Claire
Congratulations you've won a £10 voucher!

Please contact Suzette within 7 days
 to claim your prize

  • suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk

So, it's time now for our top three.  Talk about a hard choice! I kept going over the entries, but I finally picked the following top 3....
#5 - Donna
#11 - Kate
#36 - Sweetncraftygal 

Huge congratulations girls! Be sure to pick up your badge on our sidebar and show it off!

Now my favorite Crafty Sentiments Designs project is...
#85 - Krafty Karen

Congratulations! Be sure to pick up our 'Crafty Sentiments Favorite' badge from the sidebar!

Thank you to everyone who joined us this week! I hope you play along with our next challenge to be announced tomorrow!
~Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies how lovely congrats to all the other winners
    Hugs Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeals!!!!
    I cannot tell you how very proud I am to see my little there.. Smiles!

    HUGE congrats to the winner and top three winning ladies too! :0)

    All such fabulous creations I can guess how difficult the final choices were.

    Hugs,
    K.xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10