Followers

Monday 25 February 2013

WINNERS OF FANCY FOLDS or NOT SQUARE CREATIONS CHALLENGE


Happy Monday to everyone!  Hope you are all doing well.  I don't know about you, but I am ready for winter to be over and to see some sunshine!  I sure hope it comes soon:)

Thanks so much for all your amazing FANCY FOLDS or NOT SQUARE Creations this past week - so many lovely projects!

The Random Generator has picked ...


Congratulations Desire, you have won the wonderful rubber stamp "Opening Presents."  Please contact Suzette at suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk to claim your prize - please be sure to contact her within 7 days.

Now onto to my top 3 - always such a difficult choice, but this time I have chosen:


Congratulations ladies!  Please feel free to pick up our Top 3 badge and we hope you will wear it on your blog with pride.

Our CRAFTY SENTIMENTS Favorite this week is:

21. Laura Love 


Way to go Laura and please feel free to grab the Crafty Sentiments Favorite badge located in the sidebar:)

Thanks so much to everyone for joining us this past week.  Remember, a new challenge starts tomorrow and we hope you will come play along again this week!!

Hugs from Audrey and the brilliant DT gals:)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my project as the Crafty Sentiments Favorite this week! It is a real honor to be chosen with so many amazing entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I'm so so happy to be choosen as top 3!
    thanks so much
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, cant believe I have been so lucky with Random Org. Thank you so much for the lovely challenges and inspiration creations by the design team. Congrats to the Top 3 as well.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really excited to see I had been chosen in your top 3. Thanks so much and congratulations to all the other winners xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I have known my husband for 10 years and now I have just discovered that I am in the Top 3 - it's a wonderful day Thanks :O)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10