Followers

Monday 28 January 2013

WHITE ON WHITE WINNERS


Happy Monday to everyone!  Hope you are all staying healthy.  I believe I have caught the flu that 3 of my 4 kids had last week:(  But enough of that, I want to thank all of you who played along in our WOW (white on white) challenge and let me just say that WOW is an appropriate name because it perfectly describes everyone's fantastic creations.

The Random Generator has picked ...


Congratulations Sarah you have won the wonderful Toby as Dr. rubber stamp.  Please contact Suzette at suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk to claim your prize - please be sure to contact her within 7 days.

Now onto to my top 3 - always such a difficult choice, but this time I have chosen:




Congratulations ladies!  Please feel free to pick up one of our badges and we hope you will wear them on your blog with pride.

Thanks so much for joining us this past week.  Remember, a new challenge starts tomorrow and we hope you will come play along again this week!!

Hugs from Audrey and the brilliant DT gals:)


3 comments:

  1. So excited to be in the top 3.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks so much gals!! This is a fun addition to this day!!
    Thanks again!
    Hugs, Sarah Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for making me one of your top 3. Never won a blog award before so this was the icing on the cake. Hugs. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10