Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Sparkle and Shine/Glitter!


Want to win some brand new stamps?? Then pop over to our Inspirational blog and join in our 3 day hop
You must comment on all participating blogs , become/are are follower of the Inspirational blog and also leave a comment on there and a winner will be chosen on Friday - look forward to seeing you hopping about!

Our challenge this week is...

Sparkle and Shine/Glitter

Prize for this weeks challenge


Today we say a sad farewell to out DT member's Elaine and Laura , we would like to wish them lots of luck
I would also like to introduce you to 3 GDT who are joining us for the months of Jan/Feb. Welcome ladies!

GDT Claudia
Hi! My name is Claudia and I'm from the Netherlands.
I'm 26 years young ;) and enjoy my life!
I love animals, politics, sports and crafting.
The most i like to make stampin cards.
It's so much fun that I can be a guest designer for 2 months.
If you like to know more about me? Or about my cards?
Then you can come over at http://blitzfreaks.blogspot.nl

GDT Bea
I am 37 years old, live in Vienna with my teenie girl and different kinds of crafting are a fix part of my life for years. My mom showed me stamping about one year ago and since this day I am addicted to it. I love to create little gifts and cards for my family, friends and coworkers and playing around with images, shapes and colors.

GDT Rachel
My name is Rachel Fisher and I'm a full time mum of two girls Lucy,6, and Penny, 4. I'm very happily married to Shaun and live in Lancashire in the Lune Valley. I used to be a chemistry teacher up to A Level before the children came along but now I love to be at home and be mum. I also run a pack of rainbows and am currently chair of the PTA at my girls' school and run the gardening club there too. I love to craft - stamping for cards is my first love but I've been developing a taste for mixed media work with stamping too. When I'm not busy crafting I run a few miles and go to aerobics classes to help keep fit. But I do love chocolate - so really need to keep on doing that!!!!

Fabulous creations, don't think?! Now let's check out what the Design Team has created for today's challenge:


Using Flora

Using Jasmin -Winter Skates

Using Cheers
Using Cheers


Pinky
using Cheers

Remember if you use a Crafty Sentiments Image you get 2 chances to win the voucher!
xx

3 comments:

  1. The DT did a fabulous job with their cards! Thank you for the fun challenge, and the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design team samples...thanks for the "blingy" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge! The DT creations are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10