Followers

Monday 14 May 2012

Mothers Day- Winners

Thank you to all that joined in with our Mothers Day Challenge.  There was a lot of beautiful creations, Im sure all the Mums that received them, loved them:).

Right on to the winners and top 3..
This weeks random winner is..
No 50  Tammy
Pleas contact Jo at joannesal5@hotmail.com with your 3 choices from Store

Now onto our top 3.
No 32.    eels
No 62.  Mary C
 
Congratulations ladies and dont forget your badges, in the side bar..

Thanx Caz and the DT team.x

4 comments:

  1. Wow - well I wasn't expecting that. Thank you very much, this is the first challenge I've won. Thank you, thank you, thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. I am very honored to have been chosen. Congrats to all the other winners.
    This was a great challenge, thank you for letting us play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I made Top 3 for the Mother's Day challenge, thankyou, I will display the badge with pride. Congrats to the other winners.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, I am very honoured!! Congrats to all the other winners.
    hugs
    Marilyn Webb

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10